FOSTER A FARM PET
Welcome to Foster a Farm Pet! For a minimum monthly donation you and your family can foster one of our farm pets at Gratidude Ranch becoming 'Farm Friends' of the Ranch. And don't worry! Your farm pet lives on the ranch (YOU DO NOT TAKE OUR FARM PET HOME). No hassles, no mess. Your family can visit your farm pet whenever you wish!
We currently have FOUR miniature donkeys, TWO ponies, THREE Pyrenees pups, TWO piglets, FOUR goats, TWO Bunnies and SIX chicks available for fostering.
As a Farm Friend you provide:
- Your family with an experience that they will never forget
- Care, love and lots of attention for your farm pet
- A one-year commitment
- Tax-free support for our services and programs serving area foster youth and foster families.
As a Farm Friend you will receive:
- An official Farm Friend certificate
- A family photo with your farm pet
- Weekly visits to the ranch to play with your farm pet (weekends by appointment)
- All the fun of having a pet with none of the hassles of boarding, feed, medical vet needs, clean-up, etc. We take care of that!'
- FREE pony and tractor rides when you visit (based on availability)
- FREE entry to our quarterly family events
- A 50% discount on a Country Birthday Bash during the membership year
Sponsor A Farm Pet – A Quick Look:
Don’t live locally? Want to help but don’t want to foster a farm pet? We also offer an opportunity to 'Sponsor A Farm Pet'. As a Sponsor you provide the same benefits as those who Foster without the commitment to visit the ranch.
As a Sponsor you will receive:
- A feeling of pride knowing you are making the difference in the lives of foster children
- An Official Sponsor certificate
- Acknowledgement on our Sponsor page on the SAFE website for one-year.
Maybe you can't foster or sponsor a farm pet currently but would like to simply DONATE to help support our programs!